Users or User Accounts on the System can be Grouped in to User Groups.
There are three main types of user in iconik
1. Basic Users
These users are allowed to:
- Browse collections.
- View assets.
- Add time-based comments.
- Download assets.
- Participate in review & approve workflows.
2. Standard Users
These users have the same rights as Basic Users plus:
- View Jobs.
- Upload and Ingest files which will create assets for them.
- Editing Metadata.
- Manage ACLs.
- Initiate and Manage Review and Approve workflows.
- Delete Assets.
- Initiate Video Intelligence and Image Analytics.
3. Power Users and Administrators
These users on top of what basic and standard users can do can also:
- Administrate Users & Groups.
- Administrate Transcoders.
- Administrate Storage.
- Administrate Jobs.
- Administrate Integrations.
They can administrate the above entities for the System Domain they manage.
Each user has the following attributes:
- Settings - for storing settings unique to the user.
- First Name & Last Name.
- Group Membership.
- User Avatar - for displaying an avatar throughout iconik.
For a full list of the attributes please visit the API Documentation.