Please read through the following documentation to understand how to administrate iconik.
To Administrate iconik you need to have Admin enabled on your user account. With this enabled you can see the Admin menu in the top navigation.
If you do not have Administrative access you can ask another Admin to enable it for you.
You can find the release notes here Here, they are updated with each deployment.
Entities describe everything that makes up iconik. If you want to know what a file is or what attributes a storage has this is your go to place.
iconik System Architecture describes the architecture of iconik.
How to Administrate iconik
First we recommend following the Administrator's Quick Start guide. This will help you setup some users and metadata for the system in preparation for uploading files. After that you can dive into the administrative areas such as:
- Access Control of Assets, Collections, Users, Storage etc..
- Billing for showing past spending and current credit.
- Export Locations for setting places to export files to.
- Job viewing and management.
- Metadata Categories, Metadata Fields and Metadata Views for managing how the system will deal with your metadata.
- Recycle Bin for managing deleted assets and collections.
- Settings of the system.
- Statistics for managing viewing of statistics of the system.
- Storage management, for setting up, editing and viewing files on your Storage.
- Transcoders for managing transcoders for iconik to utilise.
- User and User Groups management for organising your users and the user groups.
The full list of administration tasks is covered to the left of this page
Developing and integration administration
You can also administrate how to integrate and use the iconik integration points such as:
- Webhooks for setting webhooks when actions occur in the system.
- Application Tokens for managing keys for giving authorization to use iconik