Please read through the following documentation to understand how to use iconik.
Users are fundamentally important to iconik and form an integral part of the system. Your user account will part of an iconik account which will have multiple other users, which can be put into different User Groups, and have different roles allowing to get access to the functionality that you might need.
Where to start
The best place to start is to view our User's Quick Start Guide.
Or if you want to jump straight in, these are the different areas which are the most important to get to know with iconik:
- Searching - be able to search for it.
- Assets - view and understand assets that get created from your content.
- Uploading - Get content into iconik.
- Sharing - Share out assets and collections.
- Review and Approve - Send out assets and collections for review and approve.
- Collection organization - Organise assets into collections.
- Adobe Integration - Use our integration with Adobe software.
- If you are an administrator you can also Administrate iconik.
Perhaps you want to know what iconik is, our article what is iconik should be able to help.
The following pages have information about your user account.
Managing your User Account Profile
Other information is on the menu to the left, showing all the sections of this portion of the site.