Assets can be downloaded from the Asset Page from the gearbox menu:
- Go to the asset's page.
- Click on the Gearbox menu and choose "Download".
- Choose one of the formats that you wish to download from the menu.
There are a few reasons that you can't download:
- Some formats can be on storage that we are unable to access from iconik, the download icon will not show for these formats.
- You do not have the correct role to download. Please see the list of roles needed for this operation in the main help section.
- You do not have the access rights to the video.
- If you are visiting a share, the share wasn't created with Download enabled.
If you want to download more than one asset at a time you can from either a search result or collections page.
- Go to the search page
- Search for the assets that you are interested in
- Highlight two or more assets using CTRL+Click or SHIFT+Click
- Right click on one of the selected assets
- Choose DOWNLOAD
- The assets will start downloading