iconik maintains a log of everything that occurs in the system, and everything that happens to an individual asset can be see in the Asset History Panel.
Viewing Asset History
- Go to an Asset that you are interested in an open the asset's page.
- Click on the Asset History icon on the left of the screen.
- This will open a panel with the Asset History.
Filtering Asset History
You can use the filters at the top of the asset history to narrow down what is displayed for an asset.
Understanding Asset History
The Asset History displays a log of:
- Who performed the action.
- A Description of the operation.
- What the operation of the action was.
- When the action was completed.
Certain operations would have caused a job to occur. If you have the role then you can see and use this link.