The iconik Frame-Accurate Video Player can playback video that is created by iconik or by the iconik Storage Gateway. It will automatically load video previews on the asset page when their is one available.
There are four methods for navigation:
- Using the buttons that appear while mouseover the video player.
- Using the scrub-bar.
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Entering time-code.
- Play button: Toggles between play and pause.
- Rewind Button: Goes back by 10 frames.
- Fast-Forward Button: Goes forward by 10 frames.
- In-point Button: Sets the current time code as the in-point for comments and time based metadata
- Out-point Button: Sets the current time code as the out-point for comments and time based metadata
This shows the current progress of playback through the video. It can also be used for navigating the video forwards and backwards.
- Grab the playhead, and drag left or right to change the current time.
You can use the keyboard with the player.
- [SPACE] - Play / Pause toggle.
- [L] - Changes the play rate going forwards.
- [K] - Changes the play back speed to real time (1x).
- [J] - If the playback speed is above 1x this will reduce the speed.
- [J+SHIFT] - Reduce the playback speed below realtime for slow motion.
- [ARROW-LEFT] - Frame back.
- [ARROW-RIGHT] - Frame forward.
- [ARROW-LEFT+SHIFT] - 10 frames backwards.
- [ARROW-RIGHT+SHIFT] - 10 frame forwards.
- [I] - Set in-point for comments/time based metadata.
- [O] - set out-point for comments/time based metadata.
When playing video in any speed other than real-time web-browsers usually stop audio playback
Click in the time-code on the left. You can then enter the time-code to which you want the video to go to.
You can make the player go full screen.
- Click the full screen icon to go full screen or press F.
- When full screen click the small icon to reduce the player back to normal.
- When full screen you can also press [Escape] to go back to normal.