Assets can be exported to locations outside of iconik. These export locations are setup by Administrators in the admin pages.
When you export an Asset it will export the original files for the asset. The administrator for the Export Locations can also decided upon the following for the export:
- Path on the destination.
- Whether metadata is exported.
- What metadata is exported.
- The format of metadata.
- Whether transcriptions are export and the format that transcriptions will be in.
- Go to the asset's page that you wish to export
- Click on the gearbox
- Select Export and a dialog will appear.
- Select the export location you wish to export to.
- If you want to create a folder for the exported asset, select Create folder for asset
- If you want to overwrite existing files with this asset, select Overwrite existing
- Your Asset will be exported.
Administrators or users with access to the jobs page will be able to monitor the progress of the export.