You can switch between thumbnail and table view with the icons at the top right of the search.
Video, image, collection & other search pods
The search pods by default shows the following information:
- Keyframe preview when available
- Icon for showing the type of the asset or collection
Optionally the following information shows up:
- Transcode/upload progress.
The search rows can also show the following information by default:
- Date created
- Review status
- Analyze Status
This can be changed under your Search Settings
By right clicking on the Pod or the row, a menu will open allowing you to interact with the result. The menu options change depending on the type of the result (asset or collection) and whether you have the available role to perform operations. The main options can be:
- Update Metadata Opens a metadata form for updating the metadata on the result
- Access Control Allows you to change the ACL on the asset or collection
- Export Asset Allows for exporting of the asset.
- Export Collection Allows for exporting of a collection.
- Download For directly downloading a asset
- Share Open the share dialog for the asset
- Transfer For transferring assets
- Delete Collection (if this is a collection) For deleting a collection
- Delete Asset (if this is an asset) For deleting an asset
- Archive This will archive an asset or collection
- Restore This will restore an asset or collection
Please notes that some of the functionality depends on having the correct roles in the system
Search results rows and pods can be dragged so that you can associate them with collections when you have the collections panel open. Collections can be moved or added to other collections, this uses the Alt/Option modifier key to choose which will happen.
To opening a result you can either:
- Double click on the thumbnail
- Click on the title of the result.
If you wish to open the result in a new browser tab, use CTRL/Command-Click.
Certain types of Pods have extra functionality available:
Video asset search pods will allow you to scrub through the video of the video asset as you run the mouse over it from left to right and back again. This functionality is not enabled for the small thumbnail used in the table view.
Audio asset pods will show the waveform analysis for the audio file when available.
In the thumbnail view the Pod also has a play button for previewing the audio file.
The Pods and search result will show up to four thumbnails of assets or sub-collections contained within the collection.
The two different displays of search have slightly different functionality to match the information they are displaying.
- Shows scrub-able thumbnails.
- Allows for configurable columns
- Can reorder columns. Click and drag and on the column header to be able to change the order.
- Can resize the columns. Click and drag on the edge of the column header to resize.