Managing Collections from Search
Collections are managed from the Search interface. From the search interface, open the collections panel. You will see a list of all the current collections in a tree that you are allowed to see.
Searching for collections
You can search for collections using the normal keyword search.
Viewing a specific collection
There are two ways to get to a collection:
- Using the search and typing in the name of the collection:
- Type the name of the collection into the search bar at the top.
- You can use the filter “Object Type” to show just collections if you get many results.
- Clicking on the collection will open the collection view.
- If you don't find your collection try refining your search query.
- Using the Collections Panel:
- Open the search page.
- Click to open the collection panel.
- Navigate to the collection that you wish.
- Click on the name of the collection.
Adding search results to collections
You can easily drag and drop assets and collections into a collection.
- Open the Search page.
- Do your search to find the assets that you want to add to a collection.
- Open the Collections Panel by clicking on the icon.
- Find the Collection in the Collections panel so it's visible.
- Drag the Asset on top of the collection.
If you want to add more than one asset, highlight each asset pod whilst holding down the shift key to multi-select. Then drag from a highlighted asset to the collection.