iconik can show information about the collection, such as the number of assets or the approximate size of the collection.
- Visit the search page.
- Find the collection you want to have information on
- Right click on the collection name
- Choose Get Info in the context menu
- A modal window will appear with the collection information.
Alternatively, if you are already in a collection you can choose Get Info from the gearbox menu in the top right.
- Title - the current title of the collection.
- Size - the calculated filesize that we have for all the assets original format in the collection.
- Assets - A count of the assets in this collection and any sub-collection(s).
- Subcollections - A count of all subcollections under this collection and it's sub-collections.
- Date Added - The date that Collection was created in iconik.
- Id - The iconik UUID for this collection.