Working Directory for Adobe Panel
The iconik Adobe panel needs a place to download files and use when creating renders of Premiere Sequences, and After Effects comps.
You can set this under your user preferences.
- Open the iconik panel.
- Make sure that you are logged into iconik via the panel.
- On the top right click on your user avatar image.
- Choose Preferences.
- Next to Working Directory select the button.
- Select the Directory/Folder that you want the iconik panel to use.
- Click Open/OK.
- A folder or remote file system that has little or no space.
- A folder that you can not write to.
- A folder that is being watched by an iconik Storage Gateway.