Manual Panel Installation.
If you want to install the panel manually we always upload them as we release to Adobe Creative Cloud.
These instructions use the third-party program ZXPInstaller which we often test with, some customers have also
- Close your Adobe Applications
- Download the panel from: https://downloads.iconik.io/iconikPanel-latest.zxp
- Download ZXPInstaller from https://zxpinstaller.com
- Follow the instructions to install ZXPInstaller.
- Drag the downloaded iconikPanel-latest.zxp and wait for it to install
- Restart your Adobe Application.
These instructions use the third-party program ZXPInstaller which we often test with, some customers have also had success with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager but we do not use that.
The Adobe Extension Manager should not be used.
- Wrong Adobe versions. The compatibility is shown on https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.100304.html
Unlike installation through Adobe Creative Cloud the panel is not going to update manually. You will have to download the panel again and install it.
If you like you can add the panel through Creative Cloud and then download and install it manually. Then when the update comes out it should install that automatically