Captions or Subtitles can be associated to a video asset. The caption file should be in one of the supported formats, see supported formats for more information.
The asset must be a Video Asset.
- Go to the Asset page for the assets that you have Captions or Subtitles for.
- To upload choose one of the following options:
- Open the Files panel and click + UPLOAD NEW and choose Subtitles use your browsers file chooser to select.
- Drag the subtitle or caption file onto the asset window
- Or drag the captions file onto the asset screen
- A modal dialog will open.
- Select the language from the list that the subtitle file contains.
- If the caption file is for closed captions click Closed Captions.
- Choose if you want the subtitle file to be turned into a transcription.
- You can monitor the uploader from the menu on the bottom left:
- Repeat if you have more captions.
Once the caption has been processed it should be available in the player.