Captions or Subtitles have to be associated to one asset. The caption file should be either in .vtt or .srt format.
The asset must be a Video Asset.
- Go to the Asset page for the assets that you have Captions or Subtitles for.
- Open the Files panel.
- Click + UPLOAD NEW and choose Subtitles use your browsers file chooser to select.
- A modal dialog will open.
- Select the language from the list that the subtitle file contains.
- If the caption file is for closed captions click Closed Captions.
- Choose if you want the subtitle file to be turned into a transcription.
- Repeat if you have more captions.
Once the caption has been processed it should be available in the player.