Subtitles and Caption Administration
Subtitles/Closed Captions can be uploaded for an asset and managed through the files panel.
Media Formats can be administrated by right clicking on the row containing the format or clicking on the three dot menu.
- Go to the asset's page.
- Open the files panel
- In the files panel find the Subtitle that you wish to work with.
The options available can depend on whether you have the correct roles to perform the action, or ACLs on the asset.
- Download - To download the file
- Transfer/Copy - To transfer the file to another storage
- Transcribe - turn a subtitle/caption file into a transcription.
- Edit - edit the properties of this transcription, such as changing language or defining it as a closed caption.
- See Metadata - See the technical metadata
- Archive Format - To archive the format
- Delete - To delete the format.
New subtitles/closed captions can be added to video files by uploading them. This is covered in Uploading Subtitles page