Adding Metadata when Uploading
You can easily add metadata whilst uploading.
- Go to the upload page and add files as normal or start an upload anywhere the uploader widget is shown
- Before you click right click on the name of the file that you are uploading or click on to open the menu
- Select Set Metadata
- Select which Metadata View you want.
- Fill in the fields that you wish to add, remember that some fields are mandatory.
- Do the upload as per normal.
You can add the same metadata to multiple files at the same time.
- Add you files as per normal to the uploader, or into the uploader widget.
- In the list, you can select each file by clicking on the row
- Clicking then holding shift while clicking another file in the list will select continuous files
- Holding CTRL on Windows or Command on MacOS when selecting files will select multiple at once.
- On any of the files open the menu as above
- Follow the instructions above as per setting metadata on one file.