Uninstalling ISG from Windows
If you no longer need the ISG or wish to move it to another computer you can uninstall it from your current Windows computer.
- Use the iconik tray application to stop the iconik Storage Gateway
- Then Quit the iconik tray application.
- Open Add and Remove programs, this can be done in a couple of ways:
- Search for "Add and Remove programs"
- Open the Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program
- Find "iconik Storage Gateway" in the list
- Choose Uninstall
If you have installed FFMPEG, imageMagick, Bento or Ghostscript please refer to the instructions they have for uninstalling their software.