Sharing multiple Assets
It is possible to share multiple assets at once out to a one or more recipients.
- Go to the search page and search for the assets that you want to share
- Select multiple assets either use Apple+Click or using SHIFT+click
- Click on the gearbox menu at the top right
- Right click or CTRL+click on one of the select assets
- Choose Share
- The share window will open
Tip: If you want to share out multiple assets that can not be gathered from the same search result create a collection, add the assets to the collection and share out the collection
This Window let's you create a share link that will be emailed out.
- Select the users by starting to type their name, if they are not in the list or it's an external user type in their email address.
- Add a message that will be included in the email that they will get.
- Optionally choose a password that they have to enter when using the share link. This will also be sent to them in plain text.
- Optionally choose a metadata view that they will have access to.
- Allow download: will let the user download the asset.
- Allow comments: will let the user add comments.
- Allow setting approve status: will let the user set the Review and Approve Status.
- Link Expires - Choose a date when the share will time out.
- Click to send.
This will send out an email to all users that have been selected.