What is Hybrid Cloud?
Hybrid Cloud enables you to take advantage of the benefits of cloud services while keeping some level of on-site functionality.
Typically Hybrid Cloud has the following benefits:
- Keep large video files locally for editing
- Reduces cost of bandwidth
- Enables you to bring files in to the cloud as needed
- Can view your files anywhere.
These are the typical components in a Hybrid Cloud workflow:
- On-Premise Storage
- Software running on premise which can intelligently manage files and file movement
- Off-site cloud storage and archive, which the software will communicate with for sending and receiving files.
- Cloud Software that controls everything
- You can use your existing investment in on-premise storage.
- iconik Storage Gateway is that software that you can run on-premise for managing files and file movement.
- We integrate with your cloud storage of choice, or you let us decide which is the best for you.
- iconik then manages the storage, files and users.