Add to Homescreen
You can add iconik to your IOS or Android device, so it will get it's own icon on the devices homescreen and it's own tab when you are using it.
Do this on any IOS device that you wish to add the icon for.
- Open iconik in Safari. (You do not have to login)
- Click the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe until you see Add to Home Screen
- Click on the icon
- Choose a name
- Click Add
- Minimise Safari
- Your icon will probably be the last icon from your list of apps
This will work best when you are running IOS 12.2 or later. This is due to an update from Apple that maintains you being logged in, and also allows for working with Third-party identification systems.
Do this on any Android Device that supports adding to Home Screen.
- Open iconik in your webbrowser (You do not have to login)
- Click on the context menu top right
- Choose Add to Home Screen
- Enter a name and add
- The click Add in the widget screen
- Minimise your web browser
- Your icon will probably be the last icon in your main widget screen