Media Formats are the main file or files that make up the asset. For example if you have uploaded a video to iconik, it's Media Format will be shown for the video file.
You can manage formats using the panel either by right clicking on the row or by using the three dot menu
The formats are presented in the files panel like the following.
|Format Name and Type
If the format is stored on more than one storage, there will be multiple filenames shown next to each storage it's on.
Media Formats can be administrated by right clicking on the row containing the format or clicking on the three dot menu.
- Go to the asset's page.
- Open the files panel
- In the files panel find the format or file that you wish to work with.
The options available can depend on whether you have the correct roles to perform the action, or ACLs on the asset.
- Download - To download the file
- Transfer/Copy - To transfer the file to another storage
- See Metadata - See the technical metadata
- Archive Format - To archive the format
- Delete - To delete the format.
To upload a new proxy see uploading format.