Asset Format Transfer
Using iconik you can copy a format from one storage onto another storage. This is done through the files panel.
To transfer the format of an asset to another storage go to the assets page, open the files panel then:
- Go to the asset that you wish to transfer
- Open the files panel
- Right click on the format you wish to transfer.
- Select Transfer/Copy.
- Select which storage you wish to move the file to.
- Select which path in that storage where the format should be put in. If you want to put it in root, leave blank.
- Select what name the file will have. if you want it to have the same name as the previous one just leave blank.
- Click to confirm.
- A job will be created in the background will now be created to do the file transfer.
It is not possible to transfer the low resolution proxy file to another storage. It is also not possible to move to or from a storage which is not accessible.