Project Files Missing
The iconik panel manages files that you add from iconik. There are cases where these files go offline, such as:
- Moving the project file to another workstation without the files available.
- Moving a laptop with the project on away from the storage that the files are on.
- Sharing the project with another user who doesn't have the files.
In these cases and other similar cases the iconik panel can help resolve missing proxies, if you have turned on Proxy Workflow.
If you have a project and have used the panel to add proxies files and these have subsequently gone offline or you are opening a project where Premiere can't locate the files you can offline them.
- When opening the project Offline the missing files.
- Open the iconik panel
- Make sure that you are logged into iconik via the panel.
- Open the project tab.
- Click on the gearbox to the right of Project Files
- Choose "Resolve Missing Proxies"
The panel will then try and download the missing proxies.
For the resolve functions to work the following is needed:
- Files are registered in iconik.
- Files are added to the project via the iconik panel.
- The Project file is writable so that we can write the tracking metadata in.
- The proxy file and the Original file have the same number of audio channels.