The billing page shows an overview of your current balance as well as a list of transactions and lets you make payments on your account.
To view the billing section you must have the relevant billing roles. Your administrator can help you add roles.
- Click on your user in the top right.
- Choose Billing from the menu.
- You will now see the billing pages.
You can filter the date range that is used to show the page by clicking on the "Filter transactions by date" field.
The current balance will show up to show how much credit you have on your account.
You can add credits to your account to top up the balance. As the credits run down you will be notified by email.
- A modal dialog will appear.
- Fill in how many credits you wish to purchase.
- It will show how much you will be charged. If your current balance is already negative you will have a minimum ammount that you can purchase to bring you above the minimum.
- Enter in your credit card details
- Cardholder name as it appears on your card
- Card Number
- CVC number as shown on the back of your card.
- The credit card transactions will then be processed by our payment processing platform.
This list shows all the transactions that have happened that will incur a cost that will result in spending credits. It will also show payments made into the account.