Access control defines who has the rights to change the object. As admin one can change whom have access control to certain users, groups, metadata views, storages, transcoders as well as export locations.
Access the Access Control
- Click on ADMIN in the top navigation.
- Choose either users, groups, metadata views, storages, transcoders or export locations.
- Choose the specific user, group, metadata view, storage, transcoder or export location which you wish to change access to.
- Click on Access Control in the bar next to the leftmost bar.
- You can now access the access control for this unit.
Add user/group to access control
On the access control:
- Click on the add controller icon.
- Select which users and groups should have access control over the unit.
- Select what permission should be given to these users and groups.
- Click to add the users and groups to the access control list for this unit.
Remove user/group from access control
- Hover over the user or group you wish to remove from the access control.
- On the user or group icon a trashcan will appear, click on it.