Integrations, webhooks and accessing the API require you to have either an admin account or an admin to give you the correct credentials on the iconik system. Please make sure that you have the correct authorization needed.
- The iconik Storage Gateway allows you to use your on-premise storage with iconik in the cloud. It requires administrative rights on iconik to setup, and access to a device attached to the storage to run the service. Read more
- iconik Portal Sync require administrative rights to setup the required integration in the iconik web interface and an administrative account on Cantemo Portal to configure the integration there. Read more
- Webhook integrations can be setup either by having API access or via the iconik web admin interface.
- Using the REST API requires a token and application ID to be generated in the web UI by an administrator.
- Setup a different token and application ID for each integration that you will be developed against the system.