Selecting Default Storage for upload
It is possible to set a default storage to where one shall upload as well as uploading for a certain session. When selecting a different storage than default iconik will have that setting selected until reloading the page or relogging.
Select Default Storage
By selecting a default storage the upload page will have the default selected and unless changed on the upload page will be uploaded to.
The storage types which are acceptable as default is Amazon S3 buckets and Google Cloud Storage.
On the Admin page:
- Choose Storages from the left navigation bar.
- Select the storage which should be the default.
- Toggle the Default Storage toggler.
Not selecting a default will let iconik select in which storage the files are stored.
Select Storage for Upload
When selecting another storage than the default at upload will save that choice until reloading the page or logging out.
On the Upload page:
- Click on the listed storage in the upper left corner.
- Select which storage you wish to use.
- Do the upload as normal.